For purposes of this Policy, “Personal Data” means your personal data and any third party’s personal data such as the personal data of your parents.
We may log the IP address, operating system, and browser software used by each user of the Site, and we may be able to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity. Various web analytics tools are used to collect this information. Some of the information is collected through cookies. If you reject our cookies, many functions and conveniences of this Site may not work properly. Although user sessions are tracked, a user remains anonymous.
As a responsible private organization, Neu Notion is committed to maintaining a high standard of confidentiality with respect to the Personal Data in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act. To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
By reading this Policy and submitting any application or applying for any of our products or services, you hereby agree to this Policy and consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Data.
Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, products and software. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
If you do not accept the use of these cookies please disable them following the instructions in this Cookies Policy, for instance by changing your browser settings so that cookies from this website cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device.
What is a cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience.
What type of cookies do we use?
Analytics Cookies, these cookies collect information about how visitors use a website and don’t collect information that identifies you. All the information that these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how a website works.
How to control and delete cookies through the browser?
The ability to enable, disable or delete cookies can also be completed at browser level, in order to do this follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility). Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser.
The information contained in this website https://neunotion.com/ is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.